To all Employment Solutions Employees,
We are writing this letter because we value the health and well-being of all of our employees. We know and understand the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is raising concerns, and we want to ensure you that we too are taking it very seriously. While we can only speculate on the local impact, we can be proactive on preventive and control measures.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Employment Solutions recommends that employees:
▪ Avoid close contact with people who are sick
▪ Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
▪ Stay home when they are sick
▪ Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
▪ Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
▪ Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
▪ Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, or any other issues, should contact their respective Employment Solutions office.
Since we will continue to communicate information to you as needed, this is a good time to ensure we have your most updated contact information on file. If you have changed your phone number, cell phone carrier, have an alternate number/emergency contact please call your local office to update.
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.
Regards, Employment Solutions